Help support RockaBuyGear, our awesome and free family resource, by giving a donation to fund our operations. We really appreciate your help!
1. How do I buy a used baby item?In order to buy an item, you must first sign up as a member of RockaBuyGear.com. After giving the details requested and becoming a member, you simply click on "BUY ITEM." You then specify where you would like the item to be shipped and make your payment to the seller through Paypal. NOTE: before you make a purchase, be sure that the seller will ship the item directly to you. Some items are for "Local Pick-up Only," which means that you must arrange a Pick-up with the seller to retrieve your item. For more information, see What is Local Pick-up and Why do I have to sign up for Paypal when I register? Is it safe? below.
2. What is "Local Pick-up"?Local Pick-up is an option for sellers who do not want to offer shipment for a specific item they are selling. The buyer and seller must arrange a Pick-up for the item. This option is typically used for large items, such as furniture, due to the high costs associated with shipping such items. The seller's location is displayed on his or her selling page, so it is easy to see if the item is within a reasonable distance for pick-up.
3. Is PayPal™ Safe to Use?When you purchase a gently used baby item, you are buying that item directly from the seller. Paypal is the safest and quickest way to transfer funds from buyer to seller. It costs nothing to sign up with the Paypal online system. Paypal is used by reputable websites such as eBay because it is ultra-secure and very reliable. For more information about Paypal, please visit www.paypal.com
4. Can I contact a seller?You cannot contact a seller directly, but you can contact a seller through RockaBuyGear.com. This is to maintain the privacy of members' email addresses and personal information.
5. What if I need the item I just purchased to be shipped to a different address?This is possible, and easy to do! In your Paypal account, you can change your shipping information when you are submitting payment so that the item can be shipped to the address you desire.
6. I just bought an item. When should I receive it?The seller will be notified upon your purchase of the item. The seller must ship the item to you within 5 business days of your payment. Depending on the location of the seller, the shipping time will vary.
7. What if I purchased an item, but never received it?If you haven't received your item within 10 business days, please try to contact the seller first. If the seller does not respond, you can email a staff member at email@example.com. We will help assist you in any way we can. Remember, RockaBuyGear.com was made to connect moms to other moms, and it works on the honor system. We would like all members to have a positive experience here and we will do our best to ensure that.
8. What if the item I receive is broken or is not the item posted in the picture?RockaBuyGear.com works on the honor system. This site is designed for mothers to buy and sell from other mothers. If the item you receive is broken or is not as described in the picture, you should first try to contact the seller through RockaBuyGear.com and try to settle the discrepancy. If a buyer cannot reach an agreement with the seller, the buyer can "report" the seller for that sale. RockaBuyGear.com will then look into the specifics of the sale and get a detailed account of the incident from both parties. If a seller is reported 3 times within one year for problematic sales, his or her account will be suspended by RockaBuyGear.com. It is very important for buyers and sellers alike to be as honest as possible in order to make the site a comfortable shopping and selling environment.
1. How do I sell an item?First, you must become a member of RockaBuyGear.com. After you have verified your email address, just click on "Sell an Item" and fill in the necessary information. It's that easy!
When your item sells, you will be notified via email and/or text (text notification is optional) and the money will be deposited into your Paypal account, minus Paypal's transaction fees. When you are notified that your item has sold, you should package your item securely (see "Packaging your item"), and send it to the address that is listed on the email notification (see "Shiping your item"). After you ship an item to the buyer, go into "My Account" under "My Sold Listings" and mark the item as "Shipped."
2. How much does it cost to sell something on RockaBuyGear.com?RockaBuyGear.com is FREE to use, so it costs you NOTHING! Our goal is to create a resource moms can use to get great deals to not only save money, but also save the environment by reusing items instead of discarding them. RockaBuyGear.com will also donate 2% of each sale to a children's charity!
3. How do I know what to price an item?First, you should evaluate the physical condition of your item. Look at the "Item Condition Chart" for help with this step. The condition of the item will dictate the price: better or newer condition means a higher selling price and more money for you. Imagine RockaBuyGear.com as a big garage sale that the whole nation can see online. How would you price the item if you were selling it at a garage sale? Also, consider the original purchase price of the item when it was new, and how much you would pay for it now in its present condition.
4. Do I have to include a photo of the item with my posting?Yes. By including a photo with your listing, you are greatly improving the chances of selling your item. Just think, wouldn't you prefer to see an item before you purchase it?
5. How many photos can I post?You can post one photo because it keeps the process quick and simple.
6. Once I post something, can I change it later?Yes you can, and it's easy to do so. Just go to "My Account" and click on "My Active Listings." Click on the item and this will allow you to change whatever you like, or even delete the item entirely.
7. I shipped the item that I just sold within 5 business days. What should I do now?Now is the time to go into "My Account" and under "My Sold Listings" and click that you have shipped that item. Now you're all finished!
8. What should I do if I am going away for a while, such as taking a vacation?If you are going away for a while and are not able to ship your items if they are purchased during that period of time, you will need to go into My Listings and indicate this under your posting. For each item you have posted, edit that item by writing under the full description of the item that it is "not available for shipment until ...." and specify your date of return.
9. Why should I give my cell phone number to RockaBuyGear.com for text messages?This option will provide RockaBuyGear.com with an alternative way to notify you that an item has been sold when you are away from your computer. It is a nice way to keep track of your sales while you are on the move!
1. What does RockaBuyGear.com do?RockaBuyGear.com is a venue where moms can go to buy and sell their gently used baby gear, used baby cribs & furniture, used baby toys, used maternity clothes, and more . Its main focus is to make this process easy and quick. We know that moms are usually on a budget, especially when starting a family. However, all moms appreciate any opportunity to find a great deal or make a little extra money. For more information on RockaBuyGear.com, please visit the "About" section on the homepage.
2. How do I become a member?Becoming a member is easy! All you need to do is click the "Get Started" button and follow the necessary steps which include: filling out your name, address, email address and password.
3. Does RockaBuyGear.com have a physical store?Currently, RockaBuyGear.com is an online store only.
4. I want to close my RockaBuyGear.com account. What do I do?You can cancel your account in a few easy steps. First, log into your account and click on "My Account". Click the "Edit My Account" tab. To the right, you will see "Customer Information". Click "Edit", and at the bottom of the page you will see a button to disable your account.
Home Store Directory About us Faqs In The News Suggestion Box Follow Us On Twitter! Sitemap Contact Us
Cheap Baby Clothes & Discount Baby Clothing, Used Strollers, Baby Cribs Used, Maternity Clothes Used, Used Baby Clothing, Used Baby Toys,
Sell Baby Strollers, Sell Baby Clothes, Sell Baby Cribs